Takk du alle!

Moderator: MOD_Telemark

Svar
dn33294
Sted: De Forente Stater

Takk du alle!

Legg inn av dn33294 » 23. februar 2015 kl. 19.25

Jeg kan ikke takke deg enoughThank du alle! Min bestemor Hansens familien blitt søkt etter mange mange år, og du har alle blitt så snill og gavmild å hjelpe meg med mine søk. Hvor mange av dere snakker engelsk? Jeg kopiere og lime inn ved hjelp av imTranslator slik at du kan lese den, så ble gitt forslag å bruke engelsk også. Den andre personen som jeg finner er min gg bestemor, Mari Gundersdrs mor, men faren er Gunder Olsen og ingen andre familie for ham heller. Mari Gundersdr fødsel er 5 august 1819 i Flabygd i Norge. Igjen, tusen takk for all hjelp, din norsk/amerikansk venn, Donna

I can not thank you enoughThank you all! My grandma Hansen's family have been sought for many many years, and you have all been so kind and generous to help me with my search. How many of you speak English? I copy and paste using the imTranslator so that you can read it, then was given the suggestion to use English as well. The other person that I find is my gg grandmother, Mari Gundersdrs's mother, but the father is Gunder Olsen and no other family for him either. Mari Gundersdr birth is august 5, 1819 in Flabygd in Norway. Again, thank you so much for all your help, your Norwegian/American friend, Donna

Brukeravatar
Else Berit Rustad

Re: Takk du alle!

Legg inn av Else Berit Rustad » 23. februar 2015 kl. 19.43

I think your answer belongs to this theme?:

https://slektsforum.slektogdata.no/view ... p?t=132010

By the way: Using translator is not a good idea - the results are very often more confusing than instructive! When you write in this forum, please use your own language. :D :D

Regards
Else B.

gj12185
Sted: OSLO

Re: Takk du alle!

Legg inn av gj12185 » 24. februar 2015 kl. 2.44

Donna, I think most of us are able to read english, at least to the level we all learnt in school, where english was a mandatory subject. Most of us are probably also better writers than a translating program, but on the other hand, thanks to getting used to stupid translators that blindly translate word for word instead of whole sentences, we are able to recognize and understand the heading's intended message, which in itself is gibberish in norwegian! :lol: :lol:
So please, stay with your native language!
Med vennlig hilsen, Olaf Larsen.

Svar

Gå tilbake til «Bø i Telemark»