Index of main farms in Ringsaker sogn bygdebøker

Moderator: MOD_Hedmark

Svar
dn35567
Sted: USA

Index of main farms in Ringsaker sogn bygdebøker

Legg inn av dn35567 » 1. september 2018 kl. 18.13

Attached for your information and use is an index of the main farms listed in the two Ringsaker sogn bygdebøker.

Both books have the main title of 'Bygdebok for Ringsaker Hovedsogn'.

The subtitled book 'Reflingfjerdingen' covers farms 148-190 and has 714 pages, while the other book is 'Bergsfjerdingen', covers farms 191-228 and has 496 pages.

I would be glad to try to find information for people in these two books, either through postings on this web page or by contacting me through the email address for the genealogist on the web page of the Nord Hedmark og Hedemarken web page, nhohlag.org.

MVH,

John
Genealogist
NHOH Lag
Du har ikke de nødvendige tillatelsene for å vise filene som er tilknyttet dette innlegget.

Frank Rusten
Sted: Tranby

Re: Index of main farms in Ringsaker sogn bygdebøker

Legg inn av Frank Rusten » 2. september 2018 kl. 13.04

Hey

These two books are on sale in "Notabene" bookstore in Moelv city, Ringsaker municipality.
Tlf +47 62 36 73 60
Email; kundeservice@notabene.no

These two books just covers 2/3 of Ringsaker parish.
The third book "Ringsfjerdingen" , covering the north part of Ringsaker parish is not yet written.

If you want more information contact Ringsaker Historylag;
Tlf +47 62 36 89 44
Email; rings-h@online.no

J`m working trying to find relatives in Ringsaker myself. Not all names are mentioned in these books, but together with censuses and church records you will find more information about people, places and farms. As you know, most of the farms had small houses around where a lot of people lived and worked on these farms.

On this Web-site you will find a lot of information; https://www.digitalarkivet.no/

dn35567

Legg inn av dn35567 » 2. september 2018 kl. 16.14

Thanks, Frank.

By any chance, do you know if the third book is currently being written or when it might become available?

Also, our lag has developed a special database of Ringsaker people, made up of any references to Ringsaker people in some 500 books, census records, out-migration and emigration records, etc. We have about 36,000 entries and would be glad to do look ups for people.

Also, we are in contact with a gentleman who I believe has transcribed all the Ringsaker church books and he is very helpful doing look-ups.

MVH

John
nhohlag.org

Frank Rusten
Sted: Tranby

Legg inn av Frank Rusten » 2. september 2018 kl. 16.56

J don`t know anything about the third book. J`ve heard that Ringsaker historylag have some plans, but the best ting is to contact them. J don`t think they have startet writing yet.
Some local history books from the north part of Ringsaker is available:

1. Brøttumsboka, written 1965 Niels Moen. (old book)
2. Brøttumsbøkene 4, 8, , 10, og 11. (based on the first book from 1965 with a lot more
information).

These books is available on website; https://www.brottumhistorielag.no

J have some questions myself about relatives emigratet to USA.
In what way can J ask for more detailed information in your historylag?

dn35567

Legg inn av dn35567 » 2. september 2018 kl. 17.32

Takk, Frank. Yes, I have all the Brøttum books you mentioned on my shelf here at home and the remainder at a local library. The Veldre book is also available locally.

For your own ancestors and requests for information, you can post a note on this forum, contact me with a private message or write to me using the genealogist link on the NHOH web page.

I look forward to trying to help!

Best wishes,

John

dn05604
Sted: NES PÅ HEDMARK

Legg inn av dn05604 » 30. november 2018 kl. 0.08

Ringsaker Bygdebok nr. 3 is at the moment put on ice.
Veldre Bygdebok does not contain the cotters and small places.

dn35567

Legg inn av dn35567 » 1. desember 2018 kl. 5.57

It's too bad that the the third book is on hold (ice!). I have a database of some 36,000 Ringsaker names that I am updating (and correcting) and would be glad to share with anyone. It has some 500 sources of information.

For Veldre, it is my understanding that a new version is being developed, but I don't know when it might be finished.

MVH,

John

Svar

Gå tilbake til «Ringsaker»