Marriage record in 1728

Moderator: MOD_Akershus

Svar
dn09189
Sted: Canada

Marriage record in 1728

Legg inn av dn09189 » 14. desember 2008 kl. 17.35

Thank you to all who translate and assist in directing me to years of events (from Bygdeboks). It has been very helpful but I still have deciphering problems. Maybe it is the language barrier but I'm not sure how some of you are able to read the priest's writing. Here is another one that makes it difficult to glean information:
Permanent sidelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?i ... _side=-117
Permanent bildelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1 ... 020175.jpg

Marriage record #3 of 1728 on p.113 shows the marriage was announced on 20 April and happened on 3rd Sond. Past Trinit (????) between Jens Olsen Berg fra Skesmoe Sogn ????? ?????? attest Troloverst Kair Jakobsdatter Heenie.

Parish?
Question marks indicate what I can't understand!
Thank you for any assistance I can provide.
Another question. If I have found a lot of information and added it to my data, is there a place where I could send it that would be useful for others? Historielag for Gjerdrum and Ullensaker?
Sincerely,
David Vinge

Tove Dahl Johansen
Sted: OSLO

Re: Marriage record in 1728

Legg inn av Tove Dahl Johansen » 15. desember 2008 kl. 12.00

20. April blev Jens Olsøn Berg fra Schedsmoe Sogn efter Præstens Attest trolovet Kari Jakobsdaatter Heenie.

Cop. Dom 3 post Trin. i min fraværelse i Sørum. = Married on the 3rd Sunday after Trinitatis in my absence in Sørum.

(I am not sure about the last word, but my guess is that it should read Sørum. Sørum is a parish in the neighbourhood)

Schedsmo = Skedsmo. Skedsmo is the neighbour parish of Gjerdrum (south of Gjerdrum)

Tove DJ

gj05502
Sted: CANADA

Re: Marriage record in 1728

Legg inn av gj05502 » 15. desember 2008 kl. 18.37

Would
"20. April blev Jens Olsøn Berg fra Schedsmoe Sogn efter Præstens Attest trolovet Kari Jakobsdaatter Heenie. " translate to?
On 20 April ??? Jens Olson Berg fra Schedsmoe Sogn after Priest checking papers? announced his betrothal to Kari Jakobsdater Heenie.
Thank you so much for your quick responses and advice.
David Vinge

Svar

Gå tilbake til «Gjerdrum»