Is Anfinn Person Høgi, the father of Siri Anfinnsdtr. Høgi ?

Moderator: MOD_Sogn_og_Fjordane

Svar
gj17733

Is Anfinn Person Høgi, the father of Siri Anfinnsdtr. Høgi ?

Legg inn av gj17733 » 24. august 2015 kl. 4.38

Hi
I know very little Norse, but from what I can interpret using a dictionary, page 473 of Laberg's Hafslo bygdebok says that Anfinn Person had Høgi until 1730, when Lars Torbjørnsen took it over. It then say Lars dies in 1733, and his widow, Siri, marries Johannes Finnson. Siri dies in 1742. Johannes marries two more times before he dies in 1763.

The next two paragraphs discuss Lars & Siri's son, Lars Larsson the younger, who takes over Høgi after Johannes. He was born in 1733. Siri's patronym is listed as Anfinnsdtr.

Did I miss any important information? ...or mis-read anything? (I was doing some guess-work.)

I would guess that Siri was the the daughter of Arfinn Person, but I didn't see anything that looked like it might indicate that, besides her patronym.

Does anybody have any more information, or an opinion, on Anfinn and Siri?

Thanks
Steve Trangsrud

ps. I think I found Siri's probate record, but it is not easy for me to decipher. I am not sure if there might be any pertinent information there.
Sogn og Fjordane county, Indre Sogn sorenskriveri, Skifteprotokoll A 5b , 1741-1748, page 320

Svar

Gå tilbake til «Luster»